The Fundamentals Of Three.js
WHAT IS THREE.JS?
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO RUN THREE.JS?
With a browser, text editor, download from threejs.org / a good ‘ol “npm install three” you can be up and writing Three.js code in no time!
WHAT ARE THE PROPERTIES OF THREE.JS?
All Three.js projects require at minimum:
- Scene — this takes the form of “scene = new THREE.Scene()”.
- Camera — to have a perspective from which to view the animations.
- Objects — many of which can be located here.
- Mesh — this combines the geometry and material together.
- Renderer — for the final output.
WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO START?
I began coding along to a YouTube tutorial which I will link here, it breaks down the fundamentals in an extremely clear way and got me excited about learning more about this library, as I hope it does for you as well!
Happy coding :)